Instructions for obtaining a virtual UDP certificate upon completion of one of our courses:
1) You must send the virtual certificate provided automatically by Udemy upon completion of any of our courses, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, under the subject “UDP certificate”.
2) Once the MOOC Chile Team had verified the completion of the course, you will receive in your email an invitation for a paid private course at Udemy, named “UDP Certificate: Introduction to Human Rights”, which will cost US$40.-
3) To enroll, you only need to pay for the course. No video watching is necessary, although the 33 lessons from the original course will be available in the new course, in case you wanted to revisit your favorite lectures. No quizzes will be included in this course.
4) You must send a receipt or any other document accounting for the payment of the US$40 to the email address email@example.com, under the subject “Payment confirmation”. You can also indicate the exact name you would like to appear on the UDP certificate (it shall be the Udemy user name by default).
5) Once the MOOC Chile Team had verified the payment, you will receive in your email a UDP certificate in pdf format signed by professor José Zalaquett and by the Dean of the UDP School of Law